Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12600 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,718 (13,634元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)