Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Castellón de la Plana, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10295 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Castellón de la Plana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Castellón de la Plana you would need to make just about €905 (8,794TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)