Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Cartagena, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01310 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Cartagena? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Cartagena (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Cartagena you would need to make just about €942 (ARS $71,890) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Jönköping costs 30 kr (about 2 hours ago)