Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Cartagena, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05508 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Cartagena? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Cartagena (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Cartagena you would need to make just about €1,290 (E£ 23,415) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 70,000 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Piracicaba costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)