Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Caracas (Venezuela)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 7%|
Are you moving to Malaga? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Malaga of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Caracas? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 4 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Nice costs €4.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lublin costs 3,500 zł (about 5 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$756 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 39 Kč (about 5 hours ago)