Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20716 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 49% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 53,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 26,952 (₨130,103) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Zurich costs CHF 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £710 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Ensenada costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)