Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01251 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 70,082 (₩5,601,866) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 57,000 in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)