Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.465 ZAR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)