Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06609 ZAR / YER *
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 22% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 59,978 (907,517 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 49,000 in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kiev costs 126₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 88 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)