Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06485 ZAR / YER *
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 20% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 54,115 (834,438 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 45,000 in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,338 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 10,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)