Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.506 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 6% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 52,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 48,720 (19,438元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 13,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)