Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 ZAR / IDR
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 50,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 35,645 (Rp 31,770,145) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)