Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23943 ZAR / RUB
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 54,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 38,307 (руб 159,992) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 120 Rufiyaa (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 4,500,000 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)