Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12922 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 74,555 (¥576,964) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 50,000 in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)