Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.848 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 54,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 45,095 (24,396 Dirham) in Meknes.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Baku costs 2.77 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)