Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.977 ZAR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Baku costs 2.77 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 2 hours ago)