Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02926 ZAR / XAF
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 99% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 95,632 (3,268,705 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 48,000 in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 160,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)