Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22796 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 54,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 31,256 (₨137,111) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)