Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00098 ZAR / IDR
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 57,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 38,234 (Rp 38,940,874) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 4 hours ago)