Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01442 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 70,922 (₩4,918,596) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 51,000 in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)