Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
Are you moving to Chengdu? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Chengdu of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 200 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 10,000 (about 5 hours ago)