Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 627 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.101 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 33% more expensive than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 75,771 (€4,431) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 57,000 in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 4 hours ago)