Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16691 ZAR / KGS
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 55% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 51,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 23,124 (138,539 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)