Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 729 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16755 ZAR / KGS
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 55% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 60,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 27,295 (162,904 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)