Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.267 ZAR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Iloilo costs Php100 (about 4 hours ago)