Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.756 ZAR / PEN
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 46,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 32,752 (S/. 6,887) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 2 hours ago)