Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Cape Town, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.511 ZAR / TRY
Do you live in Cape Town? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Cape Town (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 50,000 in Cape Town you would need to make just about R 25,739 (10,250TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)