Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 41.543 EGP / BHD
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 65% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,646 (Dinar 1,388) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 35,000 in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)