Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.328 ARS / MXN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,567 prices entered by 767 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $178,948 (Mex$ 41,343) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $128,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (about 3 hours ago)