Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07639 ARS / CLP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 11,454 prices entered by 1,133 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $143,335 (CH$1,876,427) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $103,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Petaling Jaya costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cebu City costs Php38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)