Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 93.930 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,564 prices entered by 770 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 97% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $293,387 ($3,123) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $149,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)