Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.817 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,494 prices entered by 784 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $152,089 (R$ 8,536) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $138,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)