Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.608 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,431 prices entered by 774 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $138,323 (R$ 8,329) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $134,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boise, Idaho costs $0.84 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)