Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.509 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,755 prices entered by 890 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $148,780 (R$ 9,012) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $126,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)