Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.056 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,375 prices entered by 858 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $145,589 (R$ 9,067) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $123,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Düsseldorf costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 70,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €29,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 4 hours ago)