Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,655 prices entered by 787 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.834 ARS / UYU *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 34% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $144,354 ($U78,700) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $108,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 95 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Paz costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)