Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 78.326 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,268 prices entered by 900 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $313,908 ($4,008) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $111,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 95 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Paz costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)