Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.522 ARS / MXN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,791 prices entered by 1,112 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $133,816 (Mex$ 37,998) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $113,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lawrence, Kansas costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨480 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 3.55 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 16,500 (about 3 hours ago)