Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Buenos Aires, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.524 ARSX / PEN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,198 prices entered by 1,012 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 126% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $316,128 (S/. 12,375) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $140,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)