Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.513 ARS / PEN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,837 prices entered by 982 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $167,914 (S/. 6,850) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $135,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)