Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Airesor theparallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,463 prices entered by 865 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00033 ARS / VES *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $140,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $64,637 (193,801,196 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)