Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 114.087 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,281 prices entered by 768 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $238,793 (€2,093) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $133,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 3 hours ago)