Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 46.048 HUF / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 137 different people.
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 18% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,179,102 Ft (25,606元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Ft in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)