Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Budapest, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 891 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.948 HUF / JPY
Do you live in Budapest? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Budapest (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,936,352 Ft (¥656,885) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Ft in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 2 hours ago)