Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,955 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2040.151 COP / ANG
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 99% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$18,022,884 (ƒ 8,834) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,040,000 in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)