Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 153% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
Are you moving to Toronto? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Toronto of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.23 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b3,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)