Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Bogotá, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2846.754 COP / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,725 prices entered by 805 different people.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 145% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mar del Plata costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)