Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lima costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bydgoszcz costs 100 zł (about 6 hours ago)