Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
Are you moving to Medellín? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Medellín of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 8,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence, Alabama costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $4,049,900 (about 5 hours ago)