Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Bogotá (Colombia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
Are you moving to Medellín? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Medellín of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bogotá? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £174 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bauru costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 119 (about 4 hours ago)