Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11129 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 40% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £2,355 (21,162元) in Wuxi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)