Cost of living in Varanasi, India vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00977 GBP / INR
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 67% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £1,166 (₨119,389) in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)